Thursday, April 27, 2023 | 8am to 10pm (set up from 7am to 8am)
Isleta Resort & Casino, Grand Ballroom
Fee: $100 per space, plus one raffle donation valued at $50.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
- Artisans have paid their fee to be a part of this event, therefore walking vendors will not be permitted.
- Vendors will have one 8’ table and two chairs. Due to limited space vendors will NOT be allowed to bring their own tables or chairs.
- Tables spaces are assigned as registrations were received and paid.
- Payments must be made online using our registration site using a credit/debit card. NATI does not accept checks or purchase orders.
- The marketplace will be held in conjunction with the education session in the morning of the 27th and during the pow-wow for the remainder of the day.
- Fees are non-refundable once artisan has submitted its application. NATI will accept any substitutions and name changes for individuals who are unable to attend. Email requests should be sent to admin @ nati-nm.org
- Crafters, artists and local producers only. No Direct Sales/Distributors (Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc) or imported products (ex. fleece blankets).
- Baked goods or food sold must be pre-packaged and properly labeled (with your name, phone number and list of ingredients). Sale of tamales, meatpies, burritos, and the like are strictly prohibited.
- NATI highly recommends that vendors selling food items obtain general liability insurance in the event of food poisoning or adverse allergic reactions.
- Vendors selling any food item must have a food handlers permit visible at all times.
- Artisan give permission and ownership to NATI to use, duplicate, reproduce and distribute any photographs, video, audio or other recording that are made during the course of the event.
- Security will not be provided in the Marketplace. Artisans are solely and fully responsible for their product and should insure them against loss or damage. Each artisan's property is understood to remain in the artisan's care, custody, and control in transit to and within the confines of their assigned space.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions as outlined.
Please note... each registration requires a valid email address that can only be used ONE TIME. NATI recognizes that you may need more than one space, please select the appropriate number of spaces you will require (max 3) when you register. If there is another vendor you want to be set up next to you, then it is a good idea to select more than one space. The additional space will be reserved under the registrant's name.